World Book Day
Monday 26th February - Friday 2nd March 2018
We will be having a range of fun and exciting activities for you and your children to come and celebrate World Book Day with us.
- All week, instead of Show & Tell first thing in the morning, you will be invited to come in and read. Please bring your child's (or your own) favourite book to share.
- There will be a number of competitions running for the chance for your child to win a book of their choice!
- We will have an Usborne books display in the front reception area where you will be able to browse the books and make orders easily.
- Our new bear will be named! All week we encourage you to give suggestions for the bear's name. If your idea is chosen then you will win a voucher for the book of your choice (as well as giving the bear a name!).
- The week will finish with a teddy bear picnic: open to all parents and children (as well as their siblings). The winners of all the competitions will be announced and the new bear will be named! We will also be launching our main activity for the following week: Ready Steady Read/Listen.
Monday 5th March - Friday 9th March 2018
Ready Steady Listen is the challenge this week! If you can join in you will be helping to raise money for new books for Playgroup - our progress will be on a poster in Playgroup for you to see how much you are helping us!
Please ask in Playgroup for more information, for sponsor forms or if you have any questions.